TS16949 – 1 Day 8D Problem Solving
**FREE PLACES AVAILABLE – SEE BELOW**
To be held at Partnership for Learning, South Road, Halewood, Liverpool
Delivered by SMMT Industry Forum
Who should attend?
The 1 day course is designed for delegates involved in Problem Solving activities and effective non conformity management for both internal and external concerns.
- To develop relevant skills and knowledge for using problem solving tools and techniques within their organisation to effectively determine root causes and implement corrective and preventative actions.
- Problem Solving related to ISO/TS16949
- Problem solving tools and techniques such as Fishbone diagrams, root cause analysis (5Y’s) and systemic corrective actions
- Developing effective problem solving teams
- Understanding the structure of effective problem solving,
e.g. containment, problem definition, root cause etc
- Problem solving following 8D methodology
The course includes interactive exercises and case studies – Delegates are evaluated using performance and written examination.
- Tier 1 : £300.00 + vat [Members of NAA]
- Tier 2 : £390.00 + vat [Non-Members]
- Tier 3 : £150.00 + vat [SME Excellence Member]
** We are offering 5 FREE places to SME’s signed up to our Business Excellence Programme - limited to 1 delegate per company, subject to availability**
Please contact Zoe Desoer to book a place(s)