2 Day ISO/TS16949 Internal Auditor Training Course
To be held at Partnership for Learning,
South Road, Halewood, Liverpool
Understand and learn the methods of planning, undertaking, reporting and closing out findings from internal audits against the requirements of ISO/TS16949
Delivered by SMMT Industry Forum
Who should attend?
The 2 day course is designed for delegates with a technical background and knowledge of the relevant processes used in their organisation. Previous auditing experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Understand and learn the methods of planning, undertaking, reporting and closing out findings from internal audits against the requirements of ISO/TS16949.
- System, process and product audits will be covered.
- Background to ISO/TS16949
- The link to ISO9001
- The goal of ISO/TS16949 and requirement of internal audits
- Internal Auditor qualification
- Audit Planning
- Undertaking audits to ISO/TS16949 using case studies
- The process approach to auditing
- ISO/TS16949 Scheme Rules
The course includes interactive exercises and case studies
- Tier 1: £550.00 + VAT [Members of NAA]
- Tier 2: £715.00 + VAT [Non-Members]
- Tier 3: £275.00 + VAT [Business Excellence Member]
We are offering 5 FREE places to SME’s signed up to our Business Excellence Programme- limited to 1 delegate per company, subject to availabilit
Please contact Zoe Desoer to book a place(s) email@example.com
Please register as soon as possible to secure a place as both last year’s courses and the ones that we have run already this year, have proved very popular.